Sura 74: The Hidden Secret (Al-Muddath-thir)
Number of verses: 56
In the name of GOD, The Gracious, The Merciful
1. O you hidden secret.*
2. Come out and warn.
3. Extol your Lord.
4. Purify your garment. **
5. Forsake what is wrong.
6. Be content with your lot.
7. Steadfastly commemorate your Lord.
8. Then, when the clicking (of the computer) starts.
(When the message gets propagated through mass-media),
9. That will be a difficult day.
10. For the disbelievers, not easy.
11. Let Me deal with one I created as an individual.
12. I provided him with lots of money.
13. And children to behold.
14. I made everything easy for him.
15. Yet, he is greedy for more.
16. He stubbornly refused to accept these proofs.
17. I will increasingly punish him.
*74:1 God's infinite wisdom willed to reveal the Quran through Muhammad, while the Quran's awesome 19 based mathematical miracle was revealed through God's Messenger of the Covenant 1406 lunar years after revelation of the Quran (1406 =19 x 74 & 1974 AD was the Solar Year of discovery) In retrospect, we realize that the whole sura refers to the Quran's 19 based miracle (Appendix 1 & 2 ).
The total number of the verses from 74:1 to the end of the Quran inclusive is 741 or 19 x 39. Glory is to GOD; this is one of the Quran's specifications.
**74:4 Quran is the garment containing the secret code. This refers to removing 9:128-129.
18. For he reflected, then decided.
19. Miserable is what he decided.
20. Miserable indeed is what he decided.
21. He looked.
22. He frowned and whined.
23. Then he turned away arrogantly.
24. He said, "This is but clever magic!
25. "This is human made."
26. I will commit him to retribution.
27. What retribution!
28. Thorough and comprehensive.
Nineteen is the Quran's Common Denominator, it is God's mathematical signature over His Words,
“The Tablets that were sent down in Arabic.”
29. (لواحة للبشر) The Tablets for all the people.
30. (عليها تسعة عشر) Over it is nineteen. 74 + 29 + 30 = 133 = 19 x 7
The gematrical value of 74:29 is 612, (30+6+1+8+5+30+30+2+300+200). Incredibly, 612 is also the gematrical value of 36:3 that says, “Surely, you are one of the messengers.” The gematrical value of 74:30 is 1221, (70+30+10+5+1+400+60+70+5+70+300+200). In Sura 74, verses 29 and 30 with the gematrical values of 612 and 1221 are pointing at God's Tablet, The Glorious Quran, over which God has placed His mathematical signature.
(74 + 29 + 30 + 612 + 1221)
The gematrical value of the word “GOD,” in Arabic “ALLAH,” is 66, (1+30+30+5).
Glory is to GOD; 19 is the mathematical signature of GOD, 66.
In conjunction with verse 29 (لواحة للبشر ), Almighty GOD is showing us one of the major specifications of the Quran, “The Tablets for all the people.” The frequency of the occurrence of the word “GOD,” from the beginning of the Quran to this verse is 2669. Glory is to GOD; by adding the two numbers, we obtain:
29 + 2669 = 2698
19 x 142
2698 is the frequency of the occurrence of the word “GOD” in the entire Quran.
Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe!
74:31. We appointed angels to be guardians of the (Hell) fire.
And we assigned the number (19):
(1) to disturb the disbelievers,
(2) to let those who are given the scripture (the Jews and the Christians) to achieve certainty (that this is a Divine scripture),
(3) to increase the faith of the faithful,
(4) to remove all doubts from those who are given the scripture (the Jews and the Christians), as well as the believers, and
(5) to expose those with disease in their hearts and the disbelievers, they will say, “What did GOD mean by this allegory?” GOD thus sends astray whomever He wills and guides whomever He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. This is a reminder for the people.
32. Absolutely, (I swear) by the moon.
33. And the night as it passes.
34. And the morning as it shines.
35. This is one of the great miracles.
36. A warning to the human race.
37. For those among you who wish to advance, or regress.
38. Every soul is trapped by its sins.
39. Except for those on the right.
40. While in Paradise, they will ask.
41. About the guilty.
42. "What brought you to this retribution?"
43. They will say, "We did not observe the contact prayers (Salat).
44. "We did not feed the poor.
45. "We blundered with the blunderers.
46. "We disbelieved in the Day of Judgment.
47. "Until certainty came to us now."
48. The intercession of the intercessors will never help them.
49. Why are they so averse to this reminder?
50. Running like zebras.
51. Who are fleeing from the lion!
52. Does each one of them want to receive the scripture personally?
53. Indeed, they do not fear the Hereafter.
54. Indeed, this is a reminder.
55. For those who wish to take heed.
56. They cannot take heed against GOD's will. He is the source of righteousness; He is the source of forgiveness.
*74:30-35 This "One of the great miracles'' provides the first physical evidence that the Quran is God's message to the world. This 19 based miracle is detailed in Appendix 1.